Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ravelry Dork

So here's a total dork moment for you: the picture of my earflap hat is being displayed on the pattern's Rav page!

For those of you not in the know, Ravelry has pages for designers, yarns, and patterns, often with user-submitted pictures for the latter two. It's a neat way to see a pattern right off the bat in a couple of different types and colors.

Granted, this isn't the first time one of my pics has been used on a project page. I made a Basic Diamonds (Ravelry link) dishcloth from Leisure Arts #3824 Kitchen Bright Dishcloths & that pic is still being featured. (And I'm quite proud of it!) But there's something about that hat -- it was tough, and I loved that yarn to pieces, and ... well, it's not a dishcloth.

Sure, it's not exactly a superstar pattern, but I'll take it while I can get it.

(Rav link to the Earflap Hat Pattern Generator from The Knitting Fiend.)

No comments: