Sunday, December 19, 2010

IWTMT: Double Vision

If you've read more than 3 posts on this blog, you know I'm BIG on color. I don't necessarily look good in colors, but I'm a sucker for a rainbow yarn. *cough*Kauni*cough*Zauberball*cough*MiniMochi*cough*

Oh, excuse me. I seem to have a plethora of rainbow yarn lodged in my throat.

It should be no surprise to you that a lot of my faves on Ravelry involve rainbow color schemes. Whether it's the yarn or the design, I have an itchy "add to faves" trigger finger.

One of the coolest designs I've seen is a blanket called Double Vision, which is available for purchase on the Woolly Thoughts website or through Rav. While it looks insanely complicated, the website says that "Double Vision appears to have 55 different shades though it only uses 10 ordinary, easily available colours."

You don't have to do it in rainbow colors, of course. But I totally would.

No comments: