Sunday, May 30, 2010

IDWTMATW?

Wondering what the acronym in the title means? It means "I don't want to make anything this week"! I couldn't not post, seeing as I have such a streak going, but I felt it was only fair to explain to you why there's no IWTMT this Sunday.

First, I am moving. Well, I guess I'm moved at this point, but there's a loooooooot of unpacking to do. We just got the internet back after a few days without it and I'm actually on my hubby's computer. No saved passwords, noooooo! Suffice to say, I'm exhausted.

Second, it's my birthday in like, four minutes and I'm lazy and I can do what I want on my birthday weekend and 3-day-weekend and moving weekend. So there. I'll be back soon, I promise.

Just to switch it up, why don't you share with me something you'd like to make?

1 comment:

Jillsknit said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
If you are still trying to come up with something to knit/crochet maybe some premmie hats to donate to a local hospital. When I'm having a problem coming up with a new project I knit premmie hats or some other charity item and that seems to get the juices flowing again.

Again - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!