Thursday, July 15, 2010

I found the camera!

Guess what I found? Finding the camera is good news, since it means I can post pictures again. In the past two months, I've finished three items. I've blocked two of them, and they're just waiting for their photoshoots. Plus, I can bring the camera to Friday Night Live tomorrow for our knit-in and hopefully take some pictures.

Friday Night Live is a summer event in Rutland, VT. I don't know exactly how to describe it. There are music, food, vendors and community groups. They close down a street in the middle of downtown. It's a lot of fun, and some of us crafters are staging a fiber-fest. Quite sneaky, since we don't actually have a booth. I'm curious to see how many show up.

Of course, a problem with this is deciding what to bring. I could bring my drop spindle, but I'm still not very good at it. I could bring my super-secret project that could use the attention, but it's super-secret and I'm paranoid. I could bring the Binary Scarf, but I have no idea where the code I wrote down is. Okay, that's a cop-out. I could bring the Binary Scarf, but it's the Binary Scarf. It's like the car my dad's been fixing up for me ... for the past two years.

I could start something new, but that's not so good. I want to try to finish things.

I'll probably bring the socks I never finished, but of course in the move I can't find the pattern and I don't have a working printer.

It's just like picking out an outfit for the first day of school. Speaking of, what am I going to wear??

No comments: