Sunday, July 25, 2010

IWTMT: My Sweet Cogette Lace Cuffs

As my husband and I were driving home yesterday after going out to breakfast, we noticed some of our neighbors were having a yard sale. Of course we checked it out! I admired a faux-leather coat that was a little too big for me, but when the lady said it was $2, I sent hubs running to the house to get together spare change. The coat is a little bit pirate, a little bit highway robber, and a little bit steampunk. If nothing else, it'll make a great Halloween costume accessory.

In honor of my new-found obsession with all things steampunk, IWTM My Sweet Cogette Lace Cuffs (Rav link). The pattern costs $5.50. I just love the thought of wandering around like a female Captain Jack Sparrow, waving my hands erratically with these cuffs flapping around. Maybe I'm just weird. Who cares? These cuffs are awesome.

No comments: