Sunday, August 15, 2010

IWTMT: Star Crossed Slouchy Beret

I still have two lovely skeins of Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk Aran in my stash. I never did make the Darkside Cowl. Since I am trying very hard to be on a yarn diet, thus commences the Great Stash Knitdown. And if I don't make the Darkside Cowl, what am I gonna make?

My original plan for the yarn was "something with cables". I was thinking a hat. Oh, hey, Ravelry. You've found me an awesome Ravelry-only pattern for a slouchy hat with cables that I can make with two skeins of Alpaca Silk Aran? It's called Star Crossed Slouchy Beret? Why, thank you! You are so nice to me.

And for those of you not on Ravelry who want to see what this hat looks like, I guess I'll just have to randomly pick someone who blogged about it for some link love! I pick ... tentenknits! Ugh, she looks way too good in that hat. Not fair.

No comments: