Monday, October 31, 2011

White Halloween

Okay, so most of the snow has melted, but "white Halloween" sounds better than "some snow and mostly mud and freezing cold Halloween". We caved and turned the heat on last week, because even all the hand-knits in the world can't stop your pipes from freezing.

It snowed on Thursday and again Saturday night. Thanks a lot, Mother Nature! I was feeling like I had tons of time to knit and crochet before it got cold, but nooooooooooo. It had to snow in October, didn't it.

I did hit some "milestones" on the Binary Scarf this weekend. I attached the third ball of black (using up the stash, oh yeah!) and I hit 70%.

P.S. Does anyone have any clue why I wrote the letter L next to how many repeats I did on the first half? Because I don't have a clue.

No comments: