Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cataloging the Maelstrom

By the way, I'd like to thank whoever it is that apparently has one of my blog posts in their internet tabs. Whenever you open your browser, I get a hit. I know that's cheating my count, but I don't care. Thank you, random person!

I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog, but when I cut my nails I can't knit for a few days. I grow my nails long and every time I cut them things are difficult to do for days. The tips of my fingers aren't used to all the sensations, I guess, so they freak out. Yeah, I'm weird.

Since I cut my nails last night, guess what I won't be doing today? Instead, I plan to grab a journal, a pen and dive headfirst into my to do inventory. I mean, Ravelry says I only have 73 kinds of yarn in my stash, but I know that's not true since I haven't entered any of the stuff I bought at VT Sheep & Wool. Also, I need a firm handle on my skeins and yardage if I'm going to seriously shop the stash this year. I know I could participate in that "100 skeindown" challenge on Rav.

2011, it's time to get serious.

No comments: