Sunday, April 4, 2010

IWTMT: Baby's ABC Afghan

You thought I forgot about IWTMT, didn't you? It's okay. I almost just let this week pass without one, but it's silly to create a weekly blog prompt for myself and not follow through with it.

As usual when warmer temperatures are near, ladies are popping up pregnant here and there. If you crochet and you're looking for an intriguing baby blanket pattern, may I suggest the Baby's ABC Afghan (Rav link) from Caron? This super-cute blanket uses the puff stitch to make the grid and alphabet. I love this blanket because it's large (a baby won't outgrow it any time soon!) and it's educational. In fact, I totally planned on making this for my friend's shower until I wussed out and made her the Basketweave Blanket instead. But one day ...

No comments: